[REL|RE5]Murasaki Shion - Chris Warrior

| Apr 25, 2026

MoMMod Replace Chris Warrior

Mod Includes Jacket and Jacketless


Comission from JACKRAY


DOWNLOAD

11 comments:

  1. Hey man put your Patreon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you take mod commissions still? Saw you did Kasumi for RE6

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, still up for doing commissions. :3

      Delete
    2. How can I contact you for them?

      Delete
    3. You can find me on Steam https://steamcommunity.com/id/rhonmbls31

      Delete
    4. Cool sent a friend request

      Delete
  3. I would like to request a commission is that currently possible?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, add me on steam. also let me know your steamname
      https://steamcommunity.com/id/rhonmbls31

      Delete
    2. My Steam name is [JP] SoL, but I'm getting an error when trying to send a request, so could you please send one to me?

      Delete
    3. I should have provided my profile URL instead; sorry about that.
      https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198061943916/

      Delete

← Prev
▲Top▲